FRP cooling towers are also called cooling towers, water cooling towers and cold water towers. The products are divided into circular counterflow cooling towers, square counterflow cooling towers, square crossflow cooling towers, non-filled spray cooling towers, concrete steel structure cooling towers, large scales. Large FRP cooling tower.
The circular counter-flow FRP cooling tower:
The circular counter-flow FRP cooling tower adopts the “bottle” shape design. The whole tower is easy to assemble, sturdy and durable, light and compact, and has good cooling effect. It is made of high-quality glass reinforced plastic, and the surface gel coat contains light stabilizer, it has anti-ultraviolet radiation, the color is even and bright, can keep color last and do not age all year round.
Characteristics of FRP cooling tower:
1. Round counterflow FRP cooling tower adopts “bottle” shape design with minimum wind resistance.
2. The whole tower is easy to assemble, sturdy and durable, light and compact, and has good cooling effect.
3. The circular counterflow cooling tower body is made of high-quality glass steel. The surface gel coat is made of imported raw materials. Its color contains light stabilizer. It has anti-ultraviolet radiation, uniform color and bright color, and can keep it from aging and aging.
4. The transmission component uses a special fan and motor for the counterflow cooling tower. It has the characteristics of stable operation, reasonable matching, large air volume, low energy consumption and low noise.
5. The water distribution device consists of a FRP water pipe, a nylon water cloth and a cast copper inner core. The water is automatically rotated by the recoil force of the water. The water distribution device has small head loss, low required water pressure and uniform water distribution.
7. The filler is tested by thermal engineering and has the characteristics of long life, high cold efficiency, uniform redistribution of water, small wind resistance, good hydrophilicity and high temperature resistance.
9. The counterflow FRP cooling tower chassis can be used as a water collecting tray, and equipped with manual water supply, automatic water supply, sewage discharge, overflow and other devices. It can be used as a closed circulation pool without the need for a separate pool.
10. The circular counterflow FRP cooling tower adopts unique noise reduction technology, and the noise index is far lower than the value specified in the national standard.
The circular counterflow FRP cooling tower is mainly used in air conditioning cooling systems, refrigeration series, injection molding, tanning, foaming, power generation, steam turbines, aluminum profile processing, air compressors, industrial water cooling, etc.
Application of FRP cooling tower:
They are most widely used in air conditioners cooling system and freezing series, injection molding, leather making, foaming, power generation, steam turbine, aluminum processing, air compressor, industrial water cooling and other fields, especially the air conditioning cooling, freezing, plastic chemical industry are used most.
In hotels, hospitals, public buildings and places close to residential areas, where ultra-low noise requirements are required, ultra-low noise circular counterflow FRP cooling towers can be used, which are of good quality and durability.
Contact us now for any questions, inquiry or help needed!