There are many types of Corrosion Resistance Fiberglass Septic Tank, the most common being glass slag septic tanks, which are widely used in our daily fecal sewage treatment equipment. Then do you know how the glass septic tank is made?
What are the production processes of glass steel septic tanks? Today, let's take a look at the five production processes for FRP septic tanks. Let's learn together.
1. Hand lay-up method, low equipment investment, fewer restrictions on product shape, suitable for small batch production. Its production conditions are the molds that need to make products and master the technical essentials of the hand lay-up process. However, the quality of the products made by this method is not stable enough, and the quality of the products is not high enough to meet the performance requirements of some products.
2. The injection molding method is a manual lamination method by means of a jetting machine. The method has the characteristics of high efficiency and low cost and has a tendency to gradually replace the traditional hand lay-up process. The product has strong integrity, no lap seams, and the geometrical dimensions of the product are basically not limited, the molding process is not complicated, and the material formulation can maintain a certain accuracy. The downside is that the quality of the product depends to a large extent on the production skills of the operator. In addition, the pollution caused by spraying is generally greater than in other processes.
3. Molding process and molding compound molding process, the pressing process and equipment conditions are basically the same, the former adopts dipping cloth as the molding material, and the latter adopts the sheet-shaped, dough-like and loose molding materials, firstly a certain amount of molding material It is placed in a metal mold and then molded at a certain temperature and pressure to produce the desired FRP product. The disadvantage of this production molding method is that the design and manufacture of the mold are complicated, the investment in the initial stage of production is high, and the parts are more constrained by the equipment.
4. The pultrusion molding method is to make the fiber reinforced material impregnated with resin under the traction of the traction device, first performed in the mold, and solidified by heating to form a glass reinforced plastic profile, and finally cut into.
5. The fiber winding process method is to wind the continuous fiber impregnated with the resin onto the mandrel according to a certain rule and laminate it to the desired thickness to form a product after solidification.
For more information about Corrosion Resistance Fiberglass Septic Tank Manufacturer, please contact email@example.com or call us.