High strength fiberglass pipe has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, seawater desalination and other industries due to its unique strong corrosion resistance, smooth inner surface, low energy consumption and long service life. Let's take a look at its installation requirements.
1. Before the installation, the pipeline should be reviewed for the contents of the pipeline, such as equipment nozzles, embedded parts, reserved holes, and steel structures.
2. The slope of the pipeline should be adjusted according to the requirements of the drawings. The adjustment method can use the support to reach the slope requirement, and the weld should be placed in a place convenient for inspection and observation.
3. The insulation fiberglass pipe connected to the transmission equipment should be cleaned before installation. The fixed pipe joint should be kept away from the equipment to avoid the influence of welding stress on the installation accuracy of the transmission equipment.
4. Before connecting the pipeline to the machine, it should be prevented from being strong relative, and the parallelism and coaxially of the flange should be checked in the free state.
5. The safety valve should be installed vertically. When the test run is put into operation, the safety valve should be adjusted in time. The final adjustment of the safety valve is performed on the system.
6. Before installing the valve, check the model according to the design file and determine the installation direction according to the flow direction of the medium. When the valve is connected to the pipe by flange or thread, the valve should be installed in the closed state; if it is installed by welding, the valve must not be closed.