Fibers or articles thereof are used as reinforcing materials to reinforce plastics. It is called glass fiber reinforced plastic, or glass fiber reinforced plastic. Due to the variety of resins used, it is known as polyester fiberglass, epoxy fiberglass, and phenolic fiberglass. Glass is hard and brittle, has good transparency, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties; at the same time, steel is hard and not brittle, and also has the characteristics of high temperature resistance. So people began to think that if it can produce a kind of glass that has both the hardness, high temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance, but also has the characteristics of being hard and not broken like steel, then this material will be of great use. After research and experiment, people finally made such a composite material.
Fiberglass Pipe has become the choice of water transmission project due to its excellent corrosion resistance, light weight and high strength, large transport flow, and easy installation. It has unmatched advantages over other metal pipes, and has the following characteristics: excellent corrosion resistance; small specific gravity and light weight; long single pipe length; excellent hydraulic performance; small thermal expansion coefficient; long service life.
Glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe should be checked before installation, including equipment nozzles, embedded parts, reserved holes, steel structures and other related pipeline installation. The slope of the pipeline should be adjusted according to the requirements of the drawing. The adjustment method can use the support to achieve the slope requirements, and the weld seam should be set at a place convenient for maintenance and observation. Third, before the pipeline is connected to the machine, it is necessary to prevent the force from being opposed. In a free state, check the parallelism and coaxiality of the flange. Fourth, the safety valve should be installed vertically. When it is put into trial operation, it should be adjusted in time. Fifth, before the valve is installed, check its model according to the design document, and determine its installation direction according to the medium flow direction. When the valve and the pipeline are connected by flange or thread, the valve should be installed in a closed state; if it is installed by welding, the valve must not be closed. Sixth, temporary replacement of instrument components: All instrument components are replaced with temporary components when they are installed. After the pressure test, flushing, and purging work is completed, they are officially installed before feeding.
In addition, glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe has certain safety measures before and after installation. The Fiberglass Pipe Supplier will briefly introduce it below.
1. Before construction, investigate the water supply, drainage, gas, electricity, telecommunications, and underground pipelines of neighboring buildings and structures, find out the location, make corresponding signs and take reliable safety protection measures.
2. The trench shall be excavated according to the design requirements, pay
attention to observe whether there are signs of landslides, if necessary,
protective measures shall be set up on the trench wall, and an emergency
response plan shall be prepared.
3. When the pipeline is being hoisted, check whether the hoisting equipment is safe and no one stays under the hoisting pipe. The crane stopping position needs to prevent soil foundation from flooding. Take block or other measures to prevent the machine body and outriggers from sinking or tilting. Do not carry out lifting operations on rainy days.
4. Prevent fire caused by welding or cutting sparks during installation.
5. During the hydrostatic test, the ends need to be braced, and it is strictly forbidden to stand at both ends of the pipeline. During the hydrostatic test, it is strictly forbidden to knock or repair defects on the pipe body and joints. When any defects are encountered, they shall be marked and pressure relieved. Only then can it be repaired.
The above are the many advantages of fiberglass pipes introduced by Fiberglass Septic Tank Supplier. Hope to help you.
October 20, 2021
October 12, 2021
September 30, 2021