The Fiberglass Pipe is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent properties. With the acceleration of China's urbanization process and the balance and protection of population, resources and environment, governments at all levels have increased their investment in urban infrastructure year by year. In combination with the needs of advanced science and technology, the varieties and specifications of pipes and fittings are continuously enriched. The output is constantly increasing, the quality is constantly improving, especially the development of plastic pipes is faster, and it has become a hot spot for investment today. A fiberglass tube is one of them.
The glass fiber tube is formed by melting, stretching, winding and weaving the glass ball or the waste glass at a high temperature. Then, various products are formed. The diameter of the fiberglass monofilament ranges from a few microns to over 20 microns, which is equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair strand. There are hundreds of monofilament groups in each fiber precursor. Glass fiber tubes are widely used in various fields of economy, such as steel materials, electrical insulation materials, insulation materials, and circuit boards. With its unique advantages, it has been widely used in petroleum, electric power, chemical, paper, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation and other industries. Fiberglass tubes are commonly used for the following purposes:
1. For 3D printing technology.
2. It is used to produce glass fiber for electrical insulation, and is also used for mass production of glass fiber for glass reinforced plastic.
3. used to produce glass fiber mats, etc., can also be used for the reinforcement of asphalt roofing materials.
4. Used for military, space, bulletproof armor and sports equipment.
5. A new type of green and high performance reinforced concrete reinforcement material.
6. Fiberglass tubes are used to develop underground pipelines and storage tanks, such as Fiberglass Storage Tank.
Do you know the advantages of fiberglass tubes in use?
1. Increasing the stiffness and hardness of the glass fiber tube can increase the strength and rigidity of the plastic, but the toughness of the same plastic will decrease. Example: bending modulus;
2. Improve heat resistance and heat distortion temperature; take nylon as an example to increase the glass fiber nylon, the heat distortion temperature is at least doubled, and the general glass fiber reinforced nylon can reach 220 degrees or more;
3. Improve dimensional stability and reduce shrinkage;
4. Reduce warpage deformation;
5. Reduce creep;
6. Due to the candle core effect, will interfere with the flame retardant system, affecting the flame retardant effect;
If you need more information about the product, please feel free to contact us, this is a professional Fiberglass Pipe Supplier.
October 20, 2021
October 12, 2021
September 30, 2021