Here is FG Storage Tanks supplier talking about Advantages And Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Water Tanks And FRP Water Tanks.
If you have any idea about it, welcome to contact us and discuss.
According to the material, the water tank can be divided into a stainless steel water tank and FRP water tank. These two water tanks are more common in life. Because of the different materials, their production process is different. What are the differences between a stainless steel water tank and FRP water tank? Performance characteristics and scope of use for everyone to explain in detail.
The stainless steel water tank is made of all stainless steel plates. The stainless steel water tank is another new type of water storage tool after the glass water tank. Its products are made of all stainless steel plates. The shape is beautiful, economical and practical, and the main body is not bad for a long time. Compared with other water tanks, stainless steel water tanks have many advantages such as lightweight, high strength, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, clean water, anti-seepage, anti-vibration, never moss, easy installation, no maintenance, and easy cleaning.
Stainless steel water tank features:
1. The stainless steel material has stable physical and chemical properties, no pollution to water quality, and ensures clean and hygienic water quality.
2. The water tank has high strength, lightweight, clean appearance, beautiful appearance, and elegance.
3. The surface is smooth and beautiful, easy to clean.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance and good sealing performance.
5. High impact resistance and strong seismic performance.
Stainless steel water tank use function:
1. It is fully enclosed and has the functions of water inlet, outlet water, overflow, and sewage discharge. It is easy to install. You only need to put the water tank indoors or on the roof, and connect the water pipe to use it. The maintenance is very convenient.
2. Stainless steel water tank application range:
Stainless steel water tanks are suitable for large hotels, institutions, apartments, research and teaching buildings, and food processing, medical and health, and electronics industries.