What is a Fiberglass Cooling Towers? A cooling tower is a device that uses water as a circulating coolant to absorb heat from a system and discharge it into the atmosphere to lower the temperature of the water. So, do you know why you should clean the cooling tower regularly?
What is the purpose of cleaning the Purification Equipment Fiberglass Tower?
Why do you need to clean the tower regularly?
1. The cooling water takes the tube, and there are calcium, magnesium ions and acid carbonate in the water. Carbonate is produced when flowing through the surface of the heat transfer metal;
2. Dissolved oxygen in the cooling water will cause corrosion of the metal, causing rust and clogging of the pipe, resulting in a decrease in the heat transfer effect of the cooling tower and failure. It is even necessary to spray cooling water outside the casing;
3. Deposits such as scales will consume energy, which will increase the operating cost, and will also cause corrosion under the inner wall of the tube bundle and shorten the life of the tube bundle;
4. The water circulation cooling system of the cooling tower is easy to enter dust and debris. The cooling water circulates in the circulation system, which will breed a large number of microorganisms and sediments, which will seriously reduce the cooling effect and affect normal work;
5. Impurities in the circulating water cause blockage of the packing, which affects the performance of the system.
The cooling performance of the cooling tower is related to the safe operation of the equipment. Keeping the cooling passage clean can improve the performance of the equipment, prolong the service life of the equipment, save energy and ensure the normal and safe operation of the system.