Speaking of FRP storage tanks, I believe everyone is familiar with it. People from all walks of life can see its familiar figure. It is a non-metal composite material tank made of resin and glass fiber through a microcomputer control machine. It has Corrosion resistance, high strength and long service life. So, what principles should consumers follow when selecting FRP tanks? Don't worry, Long Life Fiberglass Storage Tank Manufacturer introduces you slowly.
1. Aggregate process design data: know the temperature, pressure, maximum use pressure, maximum use temperature, minimum use temperature, corrosiveness, qualitative, vapor pressure, and inlet and outlet volume of the medium to be stored in the storage tank. These data are collected as Design basic data.
2. Select the material of the storage tank: For chemical storage, the corrosivity of the medium is an important factor to consider the storage material. Corrosive materials can be selected from enamel containers and glass-lined containers depending on the working pressure and working temperature. Steel pressure vessels can also be lined with rubber, lined with porcelain, lined with polytetrafluoroethylene, etc. to improve the corrosion resistance of the containers.
3. Determine the type of FRP Storage Tank: the choice of caries storage includes horizontal or vertical and head type. According to the requirements of the process conditions during design, from the national standard series of containers, the container type that matches the parameters of the process conditions (working pressure, working temperature, medium, volume) is selected.
FRP Storage Tank
4. Determine the total volume of the medium to be stored: See below for the determination of the total volume of the stored materials.
5. Determine the number of storage tanks and accurately measure the size: the value obtained by dividing the total volume of the materials to be stored divided by the appropriate volume of the storage tank is the required number after normalization. Initially determine the appropriate volume of the storage tank. The appropriate volume of the storage tank is determined after comprehensive consideration of factors such as the type of storage tank, the nature of the storage materials, the available site size, and the processing capacity of the equipment. After the initial determination of the appropriate volume of the storage tank, The value obtained by dividing the total volume of the material to be stored by the appropriate volume of the storage tank is the required effect after rounding. After the number of units is determined, go back and adjust the initial appropriate volume to obtain the true storage.
After the volume of the storage tank is determined, the diameter and length (or height) can be determined. First, a general diameter is determined according to the size of the site, and then the diameter is adjusted according to the national equipment parts (simplified and head) specifications, and then the storage tank is calculated. Length (or height), and then verify the aspect ratio, the aspect ratio should take into account the appearance is beautiful and practical, the size of the storage tank and other equipment, and the size of the workplace to adapt.
The above is the selection principle of FRP storage tank introduced by Compression Resistance Fiberglass Septic Tank Exporter. I hope it can be of practical help to you when purchasing a storage tank.
October 20, 2021
October 12, 2021
September 30, 2021