Today we Fiberglass Cooling Towers Exporter come to summarize Structural Characteristics Of Frp Energy-saving Cooling Towers.
If you have any question about Fiberglass Mesh For Cooling Tower, please inform us.
(5) Water collecting and water distributing device: a reflective low-pressure nozzle is adopted, and a single-swirl nozzle is adopted for the small tower, and the water distribution is uniform and the water pressure is small. The water collecting device can reduce the water loss to 0.01%.
(6) Sound Absorption Facilities: The ultra-low noise cooling tower is equipped with a shielding and sound absorbing barrier with sound absorbing material on the air outlet of the upper tower to achieve the maximum noise reduction effect.
(7) Sound Absorption Facilities: The ultra-low noise cooling tower is equipped with a shielding and sound absorbing barrier with sound absorbing material on the air outlet of the upper tower body, which reduces the noise of the fan and the motor. For the small tower, a mushroom type sound absorbing grating is provided.
(8) Drip noise reduction pad: For the low noise and ultra low noise type cooling tower, a well-permeable sound-absorbing pad is specially designed, and a diagonal wave plate is arranged under it, which greatly reduces the dripping noise.
(9) Inspection platform: tower top pattern steel plate maintenance platform for easy maintenance and installation.
(10) Lower tray: The cooling tower of the shallow water tray and the deep and deep water trays are provided with a water tray for water storage. According to the ordering requirements, it can be equipped with overflow, sewage, automatic and manual water supply pipes, which can absorb water directly from the lower tray.
(11) Bracket: Fiberglass Cooling Towers steel bracket, galvanized and coated with epoxy asphalt paint, and fasteners are all galvanized bolts.