FRP sand pipe(FRP Mortar Pipe/ Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Mortar Pipe) is a lightweight, high-strength, corrosion-resistant non-metallic pipe.
It is wound on a rotating mandrel layer by layer by the glass fiber with a resin-based body weight according to the process requirements, and quartz sand is evenly laid as a sand layer at a long distance between the fibers. The pipe wall structure is reasonable and advanced, and the role of the material can be fully exerted. Under the premise of satisfying the use strength, the steel degree is improved, and the stability and reliability of the product are ensured.
FRP Sand Pipe Characteristics
(1) Corrosion resistance: Chemically inert material, excellent corrosion resistance, and different corrosion resistant pipes can be selected according to the transport medium.
(2) High mechanical strength: water pressure resistance, external pressure resistance and impact strength are good, and pipes and fittings can be designed and manufactured according to the required pressure.
(3) Temperature adaptability: The temperature range of use: greater than -70 degrees Celsius and less than 250 degrees Celsius, the pipeline does not crack under freezing medium.
(4) The fluid resistance is small: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth, and the roughness coefficient is 0.0084. Under the same flow rate, the pipe diameter can be reduced.
(5) Light weight, long life: light weight, convenient transportation, low construction cost, no maintenance, and service life of more than 50 years.
(6) Maintain water quality: non-toxic, water for drinking water, and can maintain long-term water quality.
◆ Drinking water delivery trunk pipe and water distribution pipe
◆ sewage pipe, rainwater pipe
◆ Agricultural irrigation pipe
Inner tube diameter: DN50mm-DN4000mm
2m, 4m, 6m, 12m
0.2Mpa, 0.6Mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa
Advantages of FRP Tanks
If you are interested in FRP Sand Pipe price, please feel free to contact us.